Saturday, August 24, 2013

WHO I AM

I was looking at myself. Who I am? I typed in Google. There was a link about this. He asked about my face, eyes, hair and then he showed my animated photo. I thought that's what a funny thing it is. But I saw that photo again, then I realized that I am a human. What humans do? Answer to me was really difficult to me. Whatever I saw in the world till now was coming into my head and I was comparing it to me. I ignored other person and thought about myself. I am (my name), who is in (college) pursuing bachelor degree in difficult circumstances. No friends, no social life and being a puppet of others. Guys, who is making fun of me, even they did not care what I want from them. Whenever I talk to them, they look like rapper that's ready to pent up their feeling on me with full of strength. I don’t have any answer to them, that’s why I am not able to answer them. Then I felt that I am. What can I do? So that people can’t raise their voice in front of me. I do not want them under me, but at least casual talk. Time in that we can enjoy, can be happy and loose our burden of life, academics. More than half of the day, my mind is thinking about nonsense and nonproductive things daily. I don’t know what should I do?... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment