Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sleepy Child

My thoughts are not that much more beautiful,
I can’t keep these in your flowery eyes,
Let I touch them,
And they become good dreams.

These thoughts are influenced by the world,
This passed through the flames,
The boat has collided with hills,
Due to not getting success,
They are injured.

As a butterfly starts to fly,
You open your eyes with the rising sun,
Rainbow dreams,
Will be trapped and fulfilled.

Cracks in my rough palm,
To your silky hair,
I won’t touch with irresponsibly.

Collapse in cracked skin,
Any hair any color any intention,
Successive future,
Would be snapped,
And coming world,
Will blame me.

Your eyebrows are swimming,
On your eyes.

Soft as cotton,
Morning sleep,
Stuffs before waking up,
Covering you,
And your mind,
Will be ready to do something.

We get impotence ourselves,
Only from you,
You’re hungry and thirsty,
Has some aim for us.

Touching of soft lips,
I would give love to your check.

Keep sleeping with a smile,
Sun will wake you up.


No comments:

Post a Comment