Monday, August 19, 2013

Psychiatric Treatment

The sadness of Tanu hurt me. She has car, bungalow and all comfort of life; even then she is not happy. Her sad eyes come to me anyway. It looks like they want to say not to leave her and without me, she can’t handle things.
   Tanu was fond of dressing herself, but now she stands in front of a mirror undesirably. She used to reading. It hurts more when as a writer his recognition, search a pen in the whole house for making provisional store lists. There are so many things which are vanishing from Tanu’s life. I fear that after all these, tuna should not be hidden somewhere.
  Love of shade was grabbed from me when I had a similar condition like tuna. We loved each other too much, but my mother had an image of her daughter in law as inter-caste, fair and enough finance. I was being a good song that’s I couldn't accept Sharda. Sharda was too hurt by this decision and she cried too much, but now Tanu cries many times today.
  Santosh, what are you thinking? We need to see a doctor. See whether Tanu is ready or not. After hearing mother’s words, I came back in the present.
  After sitting in the car, mother said that she showed Kundali to the priest. He was told to do some pray. Whatever, we only can have that were written in luck. I stopped the car in front of psychiatric. Tanu asked in a stingy way that we were going to the temple? Then I got angry on mother because only she told me that tanu wants to see a doctor. Before I could say, mother told that Tanu don’t feel good? Don’t be panic, doctor will handle all your problem and she holds her hand and crossed the road. Then I felt that during my foreign trip, mother and Tanu had been changed too much.
  They met the doctor and told him ‘Tanu is disturbed by forgetting things. Sometimes, she doesn’t take weeks. She irritates suddenly. Rest things, you can ask to Tanu. Sir, I have requested that I don’t want vaccinate treatment on Tanu.
Three counseling in month made difference in Tanu’s attitude, but the mother was not satisfied. She asked the doctor to vaccinate due to Canada journey. We need better tanu as soon as possible. This time, the doctor clearly told that Tanu don’t have that problem which one you are thinking.
I saw her deep crying at night. As a husband, I wanted to join her, but emotions of son forced me to turn side in bed. After sometime, she took care of herself and got sleep, but I could not. My mind was moving around the faces of Tanu and mother. I did not want to challenge my mother’s thing in this age. She connects each thing to his self- respect. On the other side, I can’t leave tuna on her in this condition. During these disturbed days, I got a Tanu’s diary. She had written that if god asked me for being next birth, I will tell god to not be daughter of poor father because this big demerit in the cast. I was married in 27 when I was prepared for each problem and struggle in the family. It was too difficult to take decision on wedding in this situation. Santosh’s honesty and simplicity attracted me to marry him. Before choosing santosh as life partner, I thought something.
1.      Rising family under solid father.
2.      A mother which guides me to live my domestic life.
3.      Loving, satisfied, responsible family with great passion can handle each tough situation in life.
4.      I want a daughter in family because only daughter having family can understand giving daughter to another home.
These things were that much important to me that I could not mind the money of Santosh.
I entered into my new home under the sunrays of life, but happiness was gone for new bride just after a few days. From starts, people were telling me expenditure in weddings. All about food, welcome, bus rent, photography to cloth, jewelry, gifts had been telling me. After these things, they start talking about dowry. If the family doesn't have anything but relative can do something. Even after all these narrow minded talking, I entered in kitchen with new spirit. I thought this was a good opportunity to get mother-in-law’s heart by asking each thing. I have known various types of sweet and dishes besides daily food, but this match was not enough for good daughter-in-law. She always reminds me my mother and tells me that she didn't teach me anything. Every girl has to hear these words. I could understand these things. After the kitchen, they started on my education, speaking, living. With name of any relative, they remind that my husband doesn’t have the good fortune because he is fair and I am skinny. Home coming guests were told that my husband doesn’t want me to take somewhere with him because I do not know to speak English.
Sometimes this thing rises to me that I am shamed for my husband not proud. I did not have interest in daily works. I used to get mistaken, even after care, but I had a new name in family ‘absent mind’ now.
At last, I raised my tongue against my name. Then what, at each point, they start to try to prove themselves. After boiling water in kitchen, voice comes that I forgot to switch off the gas. Opened car door, hot water from geezer, cooking; them reminds me my mistake.
Nine month pregnancy was too difficult for me. Now, muskan was in my life. Again, same was happening. This time it was my mother. Voice of ‘my child did not weep even after that much work’ was moving in my room. I could get my daughter only for food. I can’t claim my right on raising muskan. Quarrel comes when I hug my daughter. With complaints, we, husband and wife were getting distance, but I could not tolerate these things for muskan. I was broken inside.
On the track of this life, I have passed many difficulties, but I can’t handle it now. My happiness is not to eat McDonald pizza, expensive cloth, touring in the car. A happy family only needs a little love. I saw breaking family due to dowry ritual. I had fear about this. Santosh chose a writer as life partner, but pen is dying in his home. Her words are becoming invisible and story is in misdirection. How can you guess the condition of the writer?
Tanu’s diary introduced me about her problem. She was not sick, only looking way was wrong. This was the same reason for avoiding love of sharda. To recovery, I want to be with Tanu. I have made the decision to take her and muskan to Canada. Relativity has more importance than nonsense ritual. Mother can understand these things in distance of a few years. It is the only treatment of tetanus problem.
Disease belongs either physically or mentally, it is necessary to find out actual reason. Sometimes it is more difficult. There limit about telling or showing mistakes, if you cross that limit, then person either will hate you or it. It should not be done only to get dominated.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment