Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Story of Torch Seller

He used to sell light torch around road circle. For some days he didn’t come, but this time he seemed different with beard and a long shirt.
I asked him ‘where were you been? And this bear?’
He answered ‘I was out of station’.
Then he moved his hand on his bearded face.
I said ‘you are not having torches’.
He said that ‘he left that business. He got consciousness and till now he was wasting his time’. He mentioned.
I said ‘you are planning to get rid of this. Someone become dumb who gets light to his soul. Who did give you this lesson?
He was hurt by my words. He said ‘don’t tell cruel words for me. Everyone has soul. You are hurting your own soul by hurting others.
I said ‘it is alright. But how did you get this change suddenly? Your wife left you? Are you not getting borrowed? Baker is bothering you? Did you been caught? How did that outer enter in your soul?’
He said ‘you are guessing wrong. Nothing such that happened. It was an incident which changed my life. I wanted it to be secret. But I am telling you because I am leaving this place today.’
He started to his testimonial
Before five year since today, I was nervous and sitting with my friend. We had sky touching question that how to money? We hold its leg and were trying to solve it. We could not solve it even after sweating. My friend told me that it is in deep earth, we won’t able to do it, let’s leave it here.
We saw each other’s face but it was in front of us again. We can’t leave it. Let’s solve it. We need to do business and we starts to try our luck in different direction. And we met after five years here.
Friend told me that we start journey together?
I said ‘no, in story of luck checker, they move alone. In group, lucks crash each other.
Then we start our journey separately. I started to sell light torch. At road and ground I make crowed and tell dramatically “everywhere is Cimmerian these days and nights are too dark. Even hands don’t know how to move. Men can’t see path and misdirected. Needles are stick on their leg. They fall down and get blood. Dangerous dark is around him. Lions and tigers are walking and snakes are creeping. Dark is swallowing everyone. When any man goes to toilet, he steps on snake. Snake stings that man and man dies.
Sir, you have seen that how people are scared. In daytime they get fear of night. It is so simple to do.
When people are scared then I say ‘dark is there but light is also there. That light I came to give you. That light is in sooraj torch who remove dark and brings light. Buy this torch and remove dark from your life. Whoever wants this, raise his hands.
Sir, thus I sell torch and being survive.
According to promise, I went to same place where we suppose to meet. I spent whole day to see him but he did not come. What happened to him? Is he alive or not?? I don’t know.
I started searching of him.
One evening, when I walking on road, I saw that at near ground has too much light. Dias was decorated with loudspeaker. Many people were bowed in ground. Dias had silk curtains and one man was sitting. That man was healthy, combed long bear and hair till chest.
I sit at the corner of the ground.
That man seems filmy priest. He starts lecture with sweet voice. He was speaking like someone is speaking secret from sky is coming in ears.
He was telling that ‘I am seeing man in dark. Something is blow off. This is Cimmerian age. He abandoned it in his stomach. Men are tired with this. They lost their path. Even soul is in dark. Blindness does not able to distinguish. I am seeing that man’s soul is hurting.’
They keep speaking same thing and people were listening.
Almost I had laugh. 2-3 times I stopped it but I could not control. People scold me.
That person told in the end that no needs to fear. Where is dark, there is light. Dark has light rays. It does not appear. You need to find out it. You need to blow it inside your soul. I pray for you guys. I want that unbeaten light in your soul. Come to our temple for trying it.
And I got I huge laugh then people made me run away from there. I stood up near the dais.
Those men were stepping down to get car. I saw him carefully. Due to bear, I hesitated but I didn’t have. I recognized him. And spoke ‘hey’. I was about to say but he carried me in the car. We will talk at mansion.
Then saw a driver.
I saw his life standard at his mansion. But I started talk openly to my friend.
‘You seem too much changed.’
He told seriously ‘changes are rule of the life.’
I asked ‘do not talk about philosophy. And tell me how did you earn this much money.’
 He asked ‘what did you do in last five years?’
I said ‘I use to sell the torch. Tell me truth, you are also torch seller.’
He said ‘you feel it. Why?’
I explained that same thing you say as I. you make it secretly and I tell it directly. I show people fear of dark and same thing you were doing. Definitely, you sell torch.
He said ‘I do not sell the torch. Why would I? I am priest, philosopher.
I said ‘whatever you are been called but you sell the torch. We tell same words.
These are different modes, I think; you sell your own company’s torch. You people keep having dark. Tell me, even you people told anytime that there is light in the world still? Never know? Why? Because you people want to see your own company’s torch only. Even I keep telling people all day that there is dark. Tell me company’s name?
I made him normal. He told that his company is not new one. It is eternal.
I asked him ‘where is your shop? Show me samples. It has much selling.
He said ‘I do not have shop, it is small but it has too much value. Stay some day here and you will know everything.
After staying, I threw out my torch box and start new business.
After moving hand on he told ‘one month wait only.’
I asked him ‘what will you do now?’
He told ‘I will do same thing but with new company.

No comments:

Post a Comment