Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Home Return



If you are living outside from home, then definitely your excitation of coming back home will be very high. Packing is usually finished two weeks ago then students concentrate on their studies. There is competing about finishing exams and getting home first. As I wrote my last exam, and making fun of others that they would be still there and I am heading to my home. But suddenly I became to know that I did not get my train ticket even then I decided to take my journey with non reservation ticket. With consecutively two no sleeping night and cold winter air which was blowing my head and full one day fast, I reached to my uncle’s home. After a good sleep, my uncle asked me to attend a wedding. Well, I felt good cause I was dying to see the new hot girls and I said yes. In a wedding, people come to meet other people and discuss about relationship, business, child education and living. And boys like me, seeks good looking girl. But that day, luck was not with me and I spent my day same as other guys like Having lunch and dinner, and meet to close relatives. Plus of attending a wedding is people can see you and we can make our recognition in the society which very important when you are in the age of marriage. At the wedding, I saw many types of person which has specific thing. Some incident happened to me who was awkward for me, but I had an experience which was necessary for me.
And finally, I reached at home after 3 days journey…..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment