Monday, September 16, 2013

The moments when we are Together

When I woke up this morning,
I was thinking of you
thinking of the moments,
The moments...
when we were together
and it was fun,
to share all different stories with you.
And now, a moment has come again;
But this time, it is different;
This time, the moment will again have a story;
A story..which will go unsaid.
As you will be there, no more;
to share, to cheer
to care, to hear.

But I am sure, you will find many more moments again,
only the places where you will find them will be different,
Though far away, you will be kinda near,
trapped in those moments, we used to share;
Whenever I will miss you
I will just go back there
and grab those moments of love and care.
So far away you will be, still I am certain
whenever you will miss me, you will do the same.
In this way, we will keep meeting again;
Creating stories, in an incredible journey, till the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment