Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Childhood & My Cofession

I laid too tired after a busy day and I down to bed. I was trying to sleep, but I could not. When I closed my eyes, some memory occurred into to my mind. It is usually happens; right??

This time, it was my childhood. How innocent, naughty I was. Various incidents were coming into my mind where I stood myself in a good place and kind of mastikhori. I didn’t mention, bad place, it is there, but in childhood whatever you do is unknowingly; so that it is not really matters that much. But I am pretty sure that these experiences are the architecture of our life.
I was very fond of food in my childhood. This was much that my mother had to hide food things from me. She was used to scare about shortages of food while I start eating. For lunch and dinner, she used to keep eye on me, whenever I cross the line, she warns me to be in control. After remembering this incident, I smiled. There is neither fault of mother nor me. She is the home manager and she needs to keep things perfect. For me, it is like non maturity, I did without understanding.

But there was wrong turn also. Till I remember, it was my sister. She was new comer in cooking and didn’t know much about it. Once mother was not at home so that she had to cook food for the family. She prepared the food with tomato curry and I started my dinner, after my finishing, curry was almost gone. She shouted and scolded me because now she had to prepare another curry. I was about to weep,  but I ran away.  When my mother came then she told that tomato shrinks after cooking. And then my temperature became high and I fought her until she said sorry.
Actually, these few are very important; sometimes these fights become fun and sometimes horrible.

There is one more incident where I find myself ashamed. And for this thing I am really having confession. Once, the whole market was closed due to some kind strike. Only few shops were open. My uncle needed to go home for lunch and he asked me to stay at the shop. I was at shop and a customer took 50 bucks ‘stuff. When my uncle returned back and I told him that no one came. I spent all that money in doing nonsense stuff. When I returned to home, I was scolded. Since then everyone was angry with me. No one was talking to me. And I realized that I made big mistake and decide to not do this kind of thing again.

Whatever we see on television, we need for analyses so that we could identify what is right and what is wrong. I learnt a lot that day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment